Bordering the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, Phuket Elephant Sanctuary offers a new home for overtired elephants who have suffered from working long hours in the logging and tourism industry. As the first ethical elephant tourism experience in Phuket, we rescue sick, injured and old elephants, welcoming them back into their indigenous habit.
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary features beautiful jungle trails and Thailand's longest canopy walkway from which visitors can observe elephants as they roam around, bathe, forage and sozialise freely. We also offer a short feeding interaction during which visitors can feed the elephants pineapples, watermelons, cucumbers and bananas.
A visit to Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is guaranteed to leave you informed and inspired.
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to join the PES Canopy Program.
- Walk on Thailand's Longest Canopy Walkway to Observe 12 Rescued Elephants
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transfers (within Phuket Province)
- Complimentary Drinks and Snacks
- Complimentary Lunch or Dinner with Beverages
- For more information, please message us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phuke...
- Visit date between 10 October and 15 November 2020
Blogger Must Do :
- Review the new PES Canopy Program with elephant observation, experience on the new Canopy Walkway, feeding the elephants, views and environment at Phuket Elephant Sanctuary within 1 month after visit.
- Review of minimum 400 words on Readme.me, other social media including Facebook & Instagram and Blog.
- 20 Original Photos
- Optional Video File