BLOGGER CONTENT POLICY
Readme.me believes in freedom of speech and self-expression. We respect all reviews and believe that bloggers have freedom of thought, communication and self-expression of individual interests. Bloggers create content that can increase the availability of information, encouraging useful debate, and many ways of engagement between people.
However, in some circumstances we need to censor certain content in accordance with a law and regulations to serve and to enhance our services as a whole. Therefore, we advise you to read our terms carefully in order to understand the type of content that is not allowed to publish on our website.
If you encounter any content that is against with these conditions; that cause a violation or damages to you or any third-party, please do not hesitate to report to us immediately.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this website, you must agree and guarantee that;
- All information provided by you on this website is true, concrete, update and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this site as appropriated.
- If you have an account of Readme.me, you will not share any information to the others and have a full responsibility in any use of the account by anyone other than you.
- You must be aged at 13 years or older in order to register for an account and access to our website. We do not accept or collect any information of anyone under the age of 13. We have the right and it is our sole discretion to suspend, terminate and deny any access to website and services of anyone at any time if we determine in our discretion as a violation of this Agreement.
2. CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
You agree and acknowledge to the terms in this Agreement that you are fully responsible for any content you may submit through the website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. All information provided by you on this website is true, concrete, update and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this site as appropriated.
Readme.me has the right and it is our sole discretion to disapprove your content or terminate your membership if you breach our Agreement and further legal action may process.
You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through this website in any content as listed below;
- You may not provide any information that is confidential, proprietary of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, abusive, sexual harassing, hateful racially or otherwise objectionable, including, but not limited to any content that encourages any action that would constitute a criminal offense and violate the rights of any party.
- You may not submit, provide and contribute any information including and not limited to all any issues related to nudity or sexual activity, sexual harassment, illegal drugs, illegal weapons and others that are prohibited and against to the law and regulations.
- You may not impersonate and deceive the others. It is prohibited to use a false email address or another person identification in order to mislead in any content provided. In this site may require you to register before participating therefore, you agree to provide only true information about yourself.
- It is prohibited to ask or provide any information that contains any of personal information (such as phone numbers, Social Security numbers, payment card numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references), unless where you are asked to provide such information as appropriated.
- All content provided by you must be true, accurate and complete. You may not post any content that contains messages that offer any information without an authorization from the proprietors to download any copyrighted and confidential information.
- With all information provided by you through this website, hereby including but not limited, you grant Readme.me to publicly display and create derivative works, reproduce and translate into different languages in any media globally. Therefore, you hereby warrant that all such content is by your own license and non-confidential to provide to Readme.me. Therefore, Readme.me takes no responsibility and liability for any content posted, uploaded, stored by you or any third party for any losses or damages and mistakes that you may encounter.
- Readme.me may translate your content and reviews into different languages as a purpose of distributing to different regions of readers as appropriated. However, we do not own your content or any information. You have the right to use the translated content and information in a good manner and appropriate by a prior notification to our team.
If we find your content is published in any way connecting with any prohibited issues or activities as mentioned above. Readme.me has the right and it is our sole discretion to disapprove your content or terminate your membership at any time without prior notices.
Office: 3332 Viwatchai Bldg., 7th fl., Unit A, Phahonyothin Rd, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Updated 09 September, 2015.