Have you ever wanted to travel in the ambiance of dinosaurs while watching Jurassic Park???
It is first time of Thailand to host a great show which will make you feel like you are in the movie at a new theme park in the middle of Sukhumvit at "The Dinosaur Planet", near BTS Promphong. It is 200 meter farther to Suan Benjasiri. Opens 10AM - 10PM.
The entrance is attractively decorated. Ticket counter is on your right hand side which admission prices are THB600 for adults and THB400 for children. If you purchase ticket via website Hotels2Thailand, it will be discounted to THB400 and THB300 respectively. Here's the link. >>>
***May I update on March 28, 2016 at 10AM. The website has informed that all tickets have been sold out. You may need to wait for next time ... If I have any news, will inform again. Thank you very much. : )
The wheels behind is called Dino Eye which is Crystal Capsule allowing you to see mightiness of Dinosaur Planet from bird's eye-view!!! Very interesting. At night, the light is splendid.
Start at first attraction, Dinosaur District.
Visitors will listen to description about Dinosaur Planet which will roughly explain highlight of each attraction.
Next room shows the birth of dinosaurs through multimedia technology. (Looks modern and attractive.)
After that, time machine will do its job for bringing you to amusement which is about to start ...
Then you will face with gigantic skeletons of Brachiosaurus, Triceratops, and Stegosaurus in Big Bone Gallery.
On the left is touch screen where allows you to learn about dinosaurs.
Next is Dino Lab showing dinosaur eggs hatching.
The reproduced lab gives real feelings.
Lab staff shows the (Dinosaur) egg ... I heard someone shout "I wanna cuddle the egg", haha. This topic is more serios than watching the hatching ...
After watching a bit, the unexpected situation happens, "Alarm ringing"!!!!
Everyone stays low!!! ... Keep staying low. Dinosaurs are coming to take the eggs ...
It is a different kind of show that make you feel excited with it!!! I take only 2 photos because I'm busy with running around, haha.
I think they would let us get on the car ... I open the door and call my friends to hop on ... Turn out they call us to go to the back area. Oops!!!!
This room is decorated as research room!!! Get real feelings exactly like in the movie.
Walking out from the room is garden ... This time is real dinosaurs.
Every dinosaur can move!!! Not normal models.
We watch this one for long time ... Around 3 minutes. The thing is it is a new species. We try to find its eyes ... and mouth until we give up. We think it is Dino Thor. Something like hammer-head dinosaur!!!
Finally we decide to continue walking and realize that >>>
that ... the thing we watch for 3 minutes is a tail!!! Not head!!!
Herr's the head, haha. Foolish for long time.
(- -*) (* - -) ( -*- ) !!!
My friend ... plays too much ... So many postures that his head hits with dinosaur. They happen to move at the same time.
Dinosaur is eating her head, haha.
Now it's time for our mission!!!
Raptor X-Treme is the highlight!!! (Children can't play.)
It is a point where you have to finish a mission within given time ... while escaping from Raptor!!!
This station accepts about 15-20 people per round. This photo is an outside area. They don't permit to take photo inside ... If you can complete the mission within time, the door will open. Otherwise ... Raptor will eat you ; p
Firstly start with a lecture from commando.
Let me call for cooperation!!! Agent 1 calls Agent 2. If you see a pretty girl, command Raptor to detain her immediately ... We will help her!!!
Oops! ... Nope. Come back to the attraction.
After the instruction, we go inside the base.
In here, the sound is very arousing. It is like you are in base and watch the last VDO recorded by someone, before he died. You must complete the mission by finding code tag from soldier body. Then find a locked metal box.
Use the code tag to open the box ... There is a card that can bring you out from the station with Raptor inside!!!
I have to say mission is completed!!! Someone throw the box to us. We open it, get the card and successfully open the door ... But that person, in real story, would have died already ... He has no way to escape, no exit. Raptor is also coming for him but he sacrifices. So, he throw it for the team. ^_^ LOL
Anyone's hungry? ... Walk slightly farhther from Dino Farm. Here's food center entrance.
Lots of seats.
- Interesting to go ... It is the first time of Thailand. Looks attractive ... I think it's worthwhile; adults THB400 and children THB300. It is promotion from www.hotels2thailand.com Click here to buy ticket. http://thai.hotels2thailand.com/bangkok-deals/dino...<At the park, admission is THB600.> If you don't wanna spend much money, I recommend to buy via website.
- Dino Eye wheels cost THB200 per person. / Ride dinosaur at Dino Farm, THB100 per person. (Dino Farm may not suitable for adults ... It is super slow!!! )
- We missed the show "The Great Volcano & The Extinction Live". I think it should be a great show. Unfortunately we didn't watch it. (Also, it's free.) ... Don't miss it.
- Raptor X-Treme is fun but you have to wait. There are lots of people ... On average 10 minutes per round. Be patient for the amusement.
- Go in the evening would be better. So, you can get on Dino Eye. Evening view should benice. Weather is not hot and full lighting!!!!
- 4D Deep-World is still out of service. It should finish by May.
- BTS Promphong (Exit 6). Walk towards Suan Benjasiri for 200 meter.
- By personal car, you have to park at Emporium then walk to the theme park. They don't have parking lots.
Read other reviews at
This is my fanpage https://www.facebook.com/ReviewPapai/. See you next time : )