Welcome to our new journey!!!!!
What can we do for 3 days and 2 nights in Singapore?
This is our first time in Singapore, we are so excited. This is the trip for 3 days with budget of 9,000 THB/person (exclude the plane ticket). Come with us!!!! Crazy travel Style with 40 things to do in Singapore.
This is our plan (you can adjust the plan at your convenience)
📌 Day 1
- Universal Studio
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- China Town
- Songfa Bak Kuh Teh
- Potato Head
- Rooftop bar: Potato Head
- Liho Tea (Bubbles Milk Tea)
- Jumbo Seafood
- Chinatown Food Street
📌 Day 2
- Fort Canning Park
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
- People' park complex
- Spiral Staircases at Bugis Village
- Haji Lane Street
- Littlepo Tea House (Bubbles Milk Tea)
- Moosh Softserve (Ice cream)
- Singapore Zam Zam (Mataba)
- Arab Street Singapore
- Gardens by The Bay
- SPECTRA – LIGHT & WATER SHOW : Plaza Marina Bay Sands
- R&B Tea (Bubbles Milk Tea)
- Marina Bay
- Geylang Lor 9 (Frog porridge)
📌 Day 3
- Little India
- House of Tan Teng Niah
- Mustafa Center
- Boon Tong Kee (Hainanese chicken rice)
- National Gallery Singapore
- Old Hill Street Police Station
- Clarke Quay
- Ya Kun Coffee & Toast (Breakfast cafe)
Are You Ready???? Let's go 40 things to do in Singapore
1. Visiting Jewel Water Fall at Terminal 1 : Changi Airport
2. Enjoying the OCBC Light and Sound Show at Gardens By The Bay
3. Taking photos of tree tunnel at Fort Canning Park
4. Having fun at Universal Studio
5. Exciting with S.E.A Aquarium
6. Taking photos with Jellyfishes at S.E.A Aquarium
7. Taking the Cable Car to see the view of Sentosa Island
8. Merlion at Sentosa
9. Enjoying the sea breeze at Sentosa Beach
10. Shopping in China Town
11. Trying the Wall's Ice cream Sandwich at China Town
12. Tasty Bak Kut Teh at Songfa Bak Kut Teh, Chinatown
13. Taking a photo with Potato Head Building at Chinatown
14. Chilling out on Rooftop bar at Potato Head Building
15. Enjoying Bubbles Milk Tea with Brown Sugar at Liho Tea, Chinatown
16. Eating Chili Crab and other delicious menus at JUMBO Seafood East Coast Branch
17. Continuing with Street Food at Chinatown Food Street
18. Praying at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
19. Taking a photo with People' Park Complex at Chinatown
20. Visiting Colorful Spiral Staircases at Bugis Village
21. Shopping at Haji Lane Street
22. Another cup of Bubbles Milk Tea at Littlepo Tea House in Haji Lane area
23. Amazing Brownie Ice Cream at Moosh Softserve in Haji Lane area
24. Delicious Chicken Mataba at Singapore Zam Zam
25. Walking along Arab Street
26. Taking a photo with Super Trees at Gardens By The Bay
27. Enjoy the SPECTRA – LIGHT & WATER SHOW at Plaza Marina Bay Sands
28. Visiting business area during the night at Plaza Marina Bay Sands
29. Another Bubbles Milk Tea with Brown Sugar at R&B Tea Singapore Plaza Marina Bay Sands Branch
30. Beautiful corner of Marina Bay
31. Trying Frog porridge at Geylang Lor 9
32. Chill out at Little India
33. Visiting House of Tan Teng Niah at Little India
34. Shopping snacks and souvenirs before go home at Mustafa Centre
35. Having Hainanese chicken rice at Boon Tong Kee, Boon Keng Branch
36. Visiting Singapore National Gallery
37. Taking a photo with Old Hill Street Police Station
38. Enjoying the view of Clarke Quay area
39. The symbolic of Singapore, Merlion
40. Having Breakfast at Ya Kun Coffee & Toast Changi Airport Branch
Traveling from Bangkok to Singapore
We travel with Jetstar Airways, Ticket is 6,900 THB including Baggage (Normal ticket).
Travel in Singapore
We use public transportation which is MRT. We by Singapore Tourist Pass (It is very valuable as we are traveling all day) And sometimes we take Grab Taxi.
Internet and tickets to Universal + S.E.A. Aquarium
- We buy the sim card from Klook for 278 THB, get Internet 100GB (4G) with 20 minutes international call
- Universal Ticket: 1,759 THB booked at Klook website
- S.E.A. Aquarium: 889 THB booked at Klook website
** The price of the ticket may be different each day
At that time 1 SGD = 23.44 THB (The exchange rate may be different)
We stay at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 located in China Town Area near MRT China Town. Room rate is 1,806 THB/Person including breakfast. It is quite a convenience one. We booked the hotel through www.booking.com as there are many choices of the hotel to choose, cheap, no fees and do not have to pay at booking.
Today we also have a good deal from Booking.com. You will get 1,000THB cash back when your booking is up to 2,000THB. Just click now!!!
Condition for booking with cash back
👉 Must have booking value of at least 2,000 THB
👉 The booking is valid from 1 AUGUST to 31 OCTOBER 2019 only!!!
** No specific date and length of stay
👉 Limited for 1 booking per 1 account and only 1 time.
Your account must have credit card number connect with Booking.com account for receive cash back.
👉 Cash back will take approximately 30-60 days after booking, staying and paying is done.
If you have a plan now, do not miss this best deal with Booking .com!!!!
See you again when the time come...
For more journeys visit our pages at:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TeawHaiYab/
Readme : https://th.readme.me/id/TeawHaiYab
Twitter : https://twitter.com/teawhaiyab
#Singapore The Journey #Singapore #TeawHaiYab #CrazyJourneys