“Traveling in Thailand is as great as to any countries in the world." This sentence is really practical. As we can see, the tourist destinations in Thailand are really great, and not any less than other countries. For instance, forests, mountains, waterfalls, and sea that still awaiting for us to discover in uncountable choices. This review, I will put forward only some of places that I have been traveled to. Here, I have chosen 50 places that we should travel to once in our lives (before we die). If you are ready, let's get backpacking with "Sapaipae" and get cool together.
This review is not meant to rank TOP 50 places but I just pick out some attractive 50 places that I have been to and would like to recommend to you all.
For more of my journey, please stay tuned at https://www.facebook.com/saphipae
1. Rajjaprabha Dam (Chiew Lan Dam) is situated in Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Province. It is known as "The Guilin of Thailand". I believe that many tourists have been stunned by the astonished beauty of this place, especially with the atmosphere of the reservoir being surrounded by limestone mountains. It may have a strange shape yet exceptionally breath-taking, especially during the morning when the fog is floating around the mountains, it is just speechless!
Before getting on the boat to sightseeing the atmosphere inside the Dam, I recommend you all to come to the embankment first and we should arrive here before 6 a.m. If we are lucky, we will get to see the fog floating over the water. It will give you just another feeling, it's like we actually traveling to the North.
Inside the Dam, there's also bamboo raft houses available provided by both private sector and the National Park. The prices could be varied. If we were already here, we should also try it out, I can guarantee that you will be extremely happy.
This atmosphere of limestone mountains being surrounded by water, if you cannot stay overnight, you can take a one day trip here by taking a boat to appreciate this astonishing view.
The fee for boat trip is divided into two categories: one is for overnight stay and the other is for one day trip. The price is also depending on the distance. For the bamboo raft houses, we must hire the whole house for either 10 or 20 people. If we come with less people, we might have to pay more. But if we come in a big group, it is only several hundreds per person.
2. Dao Samor Doi (Dao Samor Doi at Doi Samor Dao) at Nan Province. This is another place to enjoy the view of the stars, fog mist, sunrise and sunset at the same time. I really recommend you to also tent a night here to watch millions of star at night.
A Fog Mist Atmosphere in the Morning
3. Khao Chang Phuak, this place has become a legend of being one of the most difficult climbing mountains in Thailand now, haha. It is not because the distance or the steepness but due to its popularity and trendiness. It is also because the restriction of allowing only not exceeding 60 tourists per day to climb. This has made the reservation quota become extremely difficult. We may need to wait several years to get this opportunity. However, I really do recommend you all to once in a life time experiencing this sharp knife mountain.
To conquer the top, from the tent area, we need to walk along this mountain ridge, the one that I call "the right is dead and the left is not survived".
On how to get to Khao Chang Phuek, we must firstly make a reservation quota with the National Park in which they would allow only not exceeding 60 tourists per day to climb. Once we get the quota, we need to give our first and last name as well as our ID number to the National Park. The contact number for Thong Pha Phum National Park is 0813820359. There will be a fee of 1,200 THB for the tour guide in each group and if you do not want to carry your stuff all the way up to the mountain by yourself, you can also hire someone to carry for you and it is 1,100 THB per person (one person can carry up to 20 k.g.).
How to get to Thong Pha Phum National Park: It is approximately 175 kilometers away from Muang District, Kanchanaburi Province. Setting off from Muang District, we need to follow the Highway 323. It is also about 30 kilometers away from Thong Pha Phum District. The start point for the journey is at Ban I-Tong.
4. Huai Nam Dang National Park is located on the Highway 1095, Mae Malai-Pai route. The road is curving along the mountains and it situated several famous travel destinations, and one of them is "Huai Nam Dang".
5. Preto Lor Su Waterfall or " Heart Waterfall, the Heart of Umphang Forest". Not only does the name of this waterfall is difficult to call, the way to reach there is even more difficult. Many people call it "Preto Lorsu", or the other name is "Pitugro Waterfall". The water is flowing down from the top of Doi Ma Muang Sam Muen before forming the seemingly like a heart shape when they come across one another. Looking from a sight, it is approximately 1,000 meters and expected to be the highest waterfall in Thailand. It is situated above mountains in the middle of the forests in the western region close to Myanmar boarder in Umphang District, Tak Province.
6. Koh Racha Noi at Phuket Province. The small island is still enriched with pure and beautiful nature. It offers white sand beaches and crystal clear blue sea. During the low tide, there will be Thale Waek or separated sea in which we can walk to the other side of the island. Koh Racha Noi is yet so popular due to it is quite far from the shore. In turn, this heavenly island is still rich in its underwater resources. It is a deep dive area with various types of corals and we can travel here all year round.
7. Doi Luang Chiang Dao at Chiang Mai Province. If you haven't been here yet, I highly recommend that you must go. If we were to rank the beautiful natural attractions in Thailand, certainly, Doi Luang Chiang Dao is one of the top places in Thailand. This is because it has a diverse group of plants and various types of mountains. It is also another yet astonishing place to enjoy sunset and sunrise view, as well as the amazing morning sea fog. Of course, before we could meet this break-taking beauty, we need to trace it with our effort in walking up with our two legs to the third highest mountain of Thailand.
A Morning Sea Fog during Morning on the top of Doi Kiu Lom Viewpoint
There are only 2 allowed routes walking up to Doi Luang Chiang Dao.
1. Den Ya Khad Route, it is the farthest route from the starting point to the top mountain. It is approximately 8.5 kilometers and this path is not too steep.
2. Pang Wua-Ang Salung Route, it is approximately 6.5 kilometers and the path is quite steep at first.
However, both route will converge at the T-junction. After that we will continue walk to Ang Salung, a tent area.
8. Chiang Mai Royal Agricultural Research Center (Khun Wang). Along the route, it is filled with pink sakura of Thailand ( Dok Phaya Sua Krong). Usually when we want to see this flower, we need to go abroad. As this place is located in the heart of the mountain, so it has a beautiful nature under this topography and the beauty of the area is also covered with cold weather throughout the year.
Traveling here, apart from having a chance to see several different winter vegetable and fruit beds, if we are coming here during early or late January (each year the time of blossom can be varied), we will also get to watch Dok Phaya Sua Krong or Thailand sakura which will be beautifully blossoming in pink all along the route.
How to get there:
Travel by private car, from downtown Chiang Mai, we will take the Highway 108 (Chiang Mai - Hod). Before reaching Chom Thong Province, turn right to Doi Inthanon following the Highway 1009 and at about 30-31 k.m., there will be a T-junction at Khun Klang Village, and we will need to turn right. After that, in about 16 kilometers we will reach Khun Wang village and we will still need to go pass the village in approximately 2 kilometers more and we will reach Chiang Mai Royal Agricultural Research Center (Khun Wang). The route is already paved but there might still be some holes.
Travel by public transportation, without private car, we will need to hire the yellow taxi (Song Tiew) at Chom Thong District which is a place that situated Song Tiew taking you up to Doi Inthanon in front of Wat Phra That Si Chom Thong.
A Map Showing Dok Phaya Sua Krong Blossom Points
9. Khun Chang Kien at Doi Suthep, Muang District, Chiang Mai Province. The mountain transforms itself into pink when the season is changed. This is another very romantic route that we should go once. This pink route is very popular as it is not so far from downtown Chiang Mai.
How to get there: We need to follow Huai Kaew Road, Muang District, Chiang Mai Province and go up to Doi Suthep and pass Phuping Palace, turn right at the T-junction to Hmong Doi Pui Village. After that, turn to Khun Chang Kien, it is approximately 30 kilometers and might take about an hour drive. We can travel here by private car or take a taxi (Song Tiaw) at the foot of Doi Suthep. Khun Chang Kien offers accommodation as well as tent area service.
Contact Tel. : Highland Agriculture Research Center, Faculty of Agriculture, Chiang Mai University, Tel: 0 5394 4052, 0 5322 2014
10. Thi Lor Su Waterfall. If we are talking about waterfall in Thailand, there will be no other greater waterfall than this one. Thi Lor Su Waterfall is the sixth largest in Asia and the largest waterfall in Thailand. It is situated in Umphang Wildlife Sanctuary, Umphang District, Tak Province. "Lor Su" is a Karen dialect, meaning black waterfall. If you are a waterfall lover, I'm sure Thi Lor Su Waterfall will definitely be one of your choices.
11. Ban Pa Bong Piang Rice Terrace is located in Mae Jaem District, Chiang Mai Province. It is another rice terrace attraction that is currently gaining popularity among tourists and photographers. During September- the end of October, the ladder rice fields at bang Pa Bong Piang will still be green but when it comes to early-mid November, the rice fields will turn into splendid gold. It is regarded as one of the finest and the most beautiful rice fields in Thailand.
12. Koh Khai, it is a small island located in Phang Nga Bay. Three of the islands are here, Koh Khai Nai, Koh Khai Nok and Koh Khai Nui. Although it is situated in Phang Nga Province, we have to take a boat from Phuket Province. This island has white sand beaches, the water is so clear that we will see small fish swimming near the beach. It also has beautiful corals. On how to get there, we can either buy a tour from the tour company or rent a boat from Koh Siray Pier, Laem Him Pier or Chalong Bay in Phuket Province.
13. Sam Pan Boak. This so called "Grand Cranyon of Thailand" is a large rock situated in Khong River which embodies a magnificent beauty. It is located at ban Pong Pao, Moo 4, Lao Ngam Sub-district, Pho Sai District, Ubon Ratchathani Province.
14. Doi Phui Kho is located at Ban Umda Nuea, Sop Mei District, Mae Hong Son Province. It has a beautiful scenery and a great sea fog that you can enjoy in 360 degree as well as watch both sunset and sunrise view. During the night, millions of stars will shine on the sky. Walking up to the top takes about an hour but it takes much longer time by car.
There's no accommodation nor any facilities on top of the mountain. Tourists must bring their own tent, food and drinking water. From the starting point, it takes about 30-45 minutes walk. We can contact for someone to help us carrying our stuff to the mountain or a pick up truck from Sop Mei District to the walking starting point (Ban Umda Nuea) at Ajarn. (teacher) Bub 086-117 7254 ( please make a call in the evening time because there's no cellphone signal at the school).
Ton Diao Dao (A Lonely Tree), Another Symbol of Doi Phui Kho
15. Ban Wat Chan Pine Forest Royal Project at Galyani Vadhana District, Chiang Mai Province. This is a so romantic tourist destination nowadays. The highlight is the changing colored pine forest and its greatness, the largest pine forest in Thailand. In addition, you can also see the line of changing colored maple trees. The best time to travel is during January-February of each year. Close to this royal project, there's a large reservoir. In the morning, the mist will be floating above the water, it is so beautiful and not any less than Pang Ung.
How to get there:
If you are driving private car from downtown Chiang Mai to Galyani Vadhana District, there's two routes suggested:
1. Go onto the route that is heading towards Mae Rim District, then follow the Highway 107 heading to Mae Taeng District before joining the Highway 1095 heading to Pai District, Mae Hong Son Province. And then turn left at the T-juntion 13 kilometers before reaching Pai District and then go onto the Highway 1265, going pass Ban Mueang Rae until we arrive at Galyani Vadhana District. The entire distance is approximately 186 kilometers and it takes about 3-4 hours drive. This route is quite curving but on the good condition as it is paved all the way.
2. Go onto the route that is heading towards Mae Rim District, then follow the Highway 1096 heading to Samoeng District, going pass Bo Kaew Sub-district, Khun Khan National Park, Ban Yang Ha, Ban Mae Ta La, Ban Mae Dad Noi, Ban Dong Sam Muen, Ban Cham Noi and going into Ban Wat Chan. It is 42 kilometers of gravel road before reaching Ban Wat Chan Pine Forest Royal Project. A truck is required when driving on thin route. The distance is approximately 155 kilometers and it takes about 2 hours.
If you are traveling by public bus. There will be yellow taxi (Song Tiew) setting off from Chang Phueak Transport Station, Muang District, Chiang Mai Province two times daily, one is at 09.00 a.m and the other one is at 11.00 a.m.. It takes about 4-5 hours. There's also one bus per day leaving from Saeng Thong Market, Pai District, at 13.00 p.m.
Accommodation in Ban Wat Chan Pine Forest Royal Projec:
Ban Son Khao 1 – 5, can accommodate 2 people and the price is 600 THB.
Ban Son Khao 6 - 7, can accommodate 4 people and the price is1,000 THB.
Ban Pakayo, can accommodate 2 people and the price is 1,200 THB.
Ban View Nam 1 - 2, can accommodate 2 people and the price is 1,200 THB.
Ban View Nam 3, can accommodate 2 people and the price is 3,000 THB.
Ban View Nam 4 - 5, can accommodate 3 people and the price is 3,000 THB.
Ban Ruam 1 - 2, can accommodate 6 people and the price is 2,000 THB.
Ban Ruam 3, can accommodate 10 people and the price is 2,000 THB.
Ban Chang Khao 1 - 2 (the latest house), can accommodate 2 people and the price is 2,000 THB.
Extra bed is 200 THB per person, and the fee for tenting in the service area is 50 THB.
16. Koh Mai Thon ( Honeymoon Private Island) is a small peaceful island on the West Coast, Andaman. This paradise island has been closed for over a decade so it is still rich in nature and so beautiful in its underwater world. The atmosphere is very tranquil. It is very suitable for relaxing time, swimming or diving in which we can clearly see several kinds of fish.
We can take a boat tour and closely watch dolphin, especially when we go with a yacht with a sail. Since it's not noisy and going quite slow, the dolphin will swim and appear themselves in front of our yacht. This is truly another impression of this place.
17. Ancient Siam ( Muang Boran), another near Bangkok tourist destination. It is said that traveling to this one place, we already travel to almost anywhere in Thailand since this place has gathered famous places of every region in a scale down version. It is quite close, just at Samut Prakarn Province.
18. The old building town in Phuket Province, a charm of Sino-Portuguese. The first thing that will notably catch visitors' eyes is the ancient building predominantly towered in the midst of the city's old commercial district.
19. Lam Khlong Ngu National Park, it is the best of the best of cave that we must visit once in our life. It is the best because it has hiking trails that are required to wear life jackets and some quite adventure activities such as floating in the water in order to get inside the cave. Especially Sao Hin Cave, it is said to situate 'the world's tallest monolithic pillar', as well as Nok Aen Cave, which is equally beautiful. This place is only open for the tourists from March-April of each year at Lam Khlong Ngu National Park, Kanchanaburi Province.
How to get there: From Kanchanaburi Province, we will drive towards Thong Pha Phum District following the Highway 323 and then once we reach Thong Pha Phum District, we will continue to drive for approximately 16 kilometers. After that, we will turn right at the Phutho T-junction and continue for about 12 kilometers before turning into a route for another 4 kilometers and we will reach Lam Khlong Ngu National Park.
20. Phu Chee Fah, if we are talking about places to enjoy sea fog, Phu Chee Fah definitely is one of the top destinations on most people's minds. I think we don't need to explain much, you just have to come and experience it yourself.
21. Phacharoen Waterfall, Tak Province. It is a beautiful limestone waterfall offering in many layers with water throughout the year. The waterfall layers are as much as 97 layers. It is located in Pacharoen Waterfall National Park, on the Highway 1090 at the k.m. 36-37 and turn left into a gravel road for another 700 meters and we will find the waterfall.
22. Koh Kham, an emerald pearl of the Trat Sea. It is a small private island near Koh Mak. The highlight of this island is volcanic rocks and beautiful white beaches stretching out into the sea. If you are visiting Koh Mak, you should also not miss to take a boat tour to enjoy the beauty of this island. As for accommodation, this island is yet ready to offer.
23. Khao Phanom Rung, 'taking Michael Jackson back...and returning Phra Narai', this is a hook part of Tub Lang song.This music has sparking up people's attention to collectively call back the stolen Tub Lang Narai to Phanom Rung Historical Park. With its deep historical meaning, "Khao Phanom Rung" is an attraction that has received attention from both Thai and foreign visitors.
The miraculous phenomenon of the sun shining through 15 gates of Prasat Phanom Rung at the same time
24. Phu Soi Dao, many people dream of going to experience this place once in their lifetime. Although the journey is difficult, but it is never an issue for those who would like to visit here. Atop of pine yard is filled with purple flowers called "Dok Ngon Naga" and other colorful flowers that can be seen switching their colors in the pine yard according to the time of visit. If you would like to see Dok Ngon Naga, the greenly field, and the pine yard, rainy season is the ideal time to make a visit. If you love to hike during rainy season, this place is also a good place. Especially for those who love photographing, to photograph Dok Ngon Naga snuggling with mist among the pine yard certainly offer another impressive and astonishing image one can imagine.
How to get there by public transportation:
1. We can start our journey from Bangkok Mo Chit bus station to buy a ticket to Phitsanulok Province. The fee starts at about 300 THB (It seems more convenient and popular to use Phitsanulok route) and it takes about 5 hours.
2. We need to estimate the time to arrive here ataround 5 a.m. so that we can catch the first bus to Chattrakarn District. The fee is about 80 THB and it takes about 3 hours (or you can also hire taxi or minibus at the bus station to Phu Soi Dao directly, it costs about 3,500 THB for round trip).
3. Upon arriving at Chattrakarn District, we can hire a motorbike to a market which is not so far away, the fee is about 20 THB. At the market, we can find something to eat in waiting for minibus (Song Tiew).
4. Then we will take orange Song Tiew, it usually leaves from Chattrakarn District at 10.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. per day only (the time is subject to change). And we also need to ask to make sure which time will take us to Phu Soi Dao. Sometime the 10.30 might not go there so we might have to take the 12.30 p.m. In case 10.30 a.m. does go, we will get there around 14.00 pm. and we should have enough time to get up to Phu Soi Doi (but you have to be able to hike well). But if we were catching the Song Tiew at 12.30 p.m., we might have to wait for the next day but if you are a fast hiker, it's still possible to go up the same day. The fee is 100 THB per person.
5. There might be a problem for people who travel by Song Tiaew on the way back since someday there's no Song Tiew on service.Or even if they do have, we might not be able to get down on time to catch it. So we might need to negotiate the price and appoint the time with the driver, otherwise, we might need to spend another night there. Another way is to ask someone to get down with their car to Chattrakarn District or if you are lucky, they might take you all the way to Phitsanulok Province. This way will be most effective when you have 1-3 members, the appropriate numbers that is likely the easiest to catch someone else's car.
***Public Song Tiew from Chattrakarn-Phitsanuok, the afternoon time will be less offered than the morning, which only has 14.00 p.m. and 17.00 p.m. (you should have enough time to catch the 17.00 p.m. one).
21. Maya Bay, if we are to talk about the top island in both Thai and foreigners' heart, Maya Bay is inevitably considered one of them. It is located and ranked second largest island of Phi Phi Islands in Krabi Province.
26. The Ruam Thai Royal Initiative Project (Pang Ung) is a greatly romantic place of mist floating over a large reservoir on the high land. Simply by this has already made this place a dreamed destination for many people.
The Ruam Thai Royal Initiative Project will open its village area from 05.30 a.m.-18.30 p.m..Travelers who wish to stay overnight, the reservations can be made through the registration system of The Foundation of the Promotion of Supplementary Occupations and Related Techniques of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit of Thailand in Mae Hong Son Province. Tel: 053-611244, Cell: 085-618-3303, Fax: 053-61164.
27. Khao Din Sor, during October-November of every year, hawks and several species of birds will be migrating from Russia, China, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong to escape from the cold weather. During this time, those places are snowing and some places are covering with ice so they need to find a warmer place and abundant food supply. Inevitably, hawks will migrate to the south every year and the place most receiving these migrated hawks is at Chumphon Province, Khao Din Sor area. In coupled with this astonishing view of the long beaches that can overlooking far ahead to Thung Wua Laen beach, it just makes this place become so attractive.
28. Koh Tachai, Phang Nga Province. This is another currently very popular island, especially to those who love the sea, diving, corals, it is very small chance for them not to know this island. In the meantime, they certianly find time to feel this island once in their lifetime. Koh Tachai is situated on the far north of Similan Islands National Park and not so far from Surin Islands. Koh Tachai also has approximately 700 meters long stretching white sand beach.
29. Yun Lai Viewpoint, if you ever have a chance to visit Pai, this is one of the places that you should not miss. You can come up here to enjoy a sea fog, the sunrise, and a view of Pai from a high angle, at "Yun Lai". It is approximately 1.2 kilometers away from Santichon village where you can contact for a tour taking you up here.
30. Heo Narok Waterfall, Khao Yai National Park. All you need is just one day as it is only a few hours from Bangkok and you will already experience the natural beauty. Heo Narok Waterfall is a large waterfall with 3 layers. The first floor is about 60 meters in height and the water will be flowing over this cliff before going to the second and third floor which is right next to one another. And then this water will flow to below in the manner of 90 degrees and about 150 meters in height. During rainy season, the flowing water is very strong.
31. Tha Kha Floating Market, it opens every Saturdays and Sundays morning or on the Moon's Phases on second, seventh and twelfth day. This authentic floating market will bring you back to the life without being processed. This is truly another charm of life on both side of canal at Tha Kha Floating Market, Samut Songkhram Province.
32.Sukhothai Historical Park, a magnificent architectural place. And more importantly, it is the vestige of ancient pride of Thailand as well as the whole world and it has been recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The Park is housing palaces, religious places, ancient remains, and is surrounded in square by moat, city walls and ancient gates. It comprises of historical ancient remains both from inside and outside the city walls.
33. Doi Pha Phueng, Nan Province. It is located at Mani Phreuk 3 village. It is a limestone mountain, 1,600 meters above the sea level. There's not so many big trees around but grass. From the viewpoint, we could overseeing Phu Wae and enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunset. At the same time, if we would like to see the view of Bo Kluea District, we need to walk about 20 minutes along the brae from the entrance, the nature is so beautifully astonishing.
32. Koh Samed, a paradise near the capital, this is a short definition that is largely agreed by the tourists. As Koh Samed is quite close to Bangkok and the transportation is very convenient. Only a few hours, a crystal clear sea and a blue sky is already in front of us. Samed then has been a long time favorite place for the tourists. With its white sand beach, I'm sure that everyone would easily fall in love with the charm of this island.
35. Special Steam Locomotive Trains in Honor to the Royal Family. We could enjoy this ride to appreciate the old retro atmosphere on the special occasions like Father's Day, Mother's Day, or Chulalongkorn Day organized by The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and The State Railway of Thailand.
36. Bot Prok Pho (ordination hall covered by Bodhi trees), this is another unseen of Thailand at Wat Bang Kung or Wat Prok Pho, Bang Kon Tee District, Samut Songkhram Province. This Ubosot or Buddhist Chapel was built in the Ayutthaya period and covered by the root of large Bodhi tree, banyan tree, and Bengal fig. These roots help stable the Ubosot and make it look more magical. Inside enshrines the Buddha statue that villagers refer to as Luang Pho Bot Noi (Luang Pho Nil Manee).
37. Phu Tab Berk. Now close your eyes and imagine a fresh and cold air in the morning, with a soft sunlight in the area that is all covered by sea fog and you will also be surrounded by endless cabbage fields, all this thing is what Phu Tab Berk has to offer to you. It is also named the highest mountain in Phetchaburi Province. It is approximately 40 kilometers away from downtown Lom Kao District and only 97 kilometers away from downtown Phetchaburi Province.
38. Cruising to enjoy sunset view at Laem Phromthep Viewpoint. How romantic it could have been if we have a chance to enjoy a yacht riding to watch sunset with our love ones at this place which is named the most beautiful viewpoint to enjoy the sunset scenery.
39.Royal Barge Procession, this is a royal ceremony since the ancient time. It only takes place during the important events. If you have a chance, you must not miss to see this Royal Barge Procession, another important royal ceremony of Thailand.
40. Nan Province. This place may not have reputation as being top destinations of Thailand, but in fact, Nan has endless attractions to offer for the interested tourists. For instance, archaeological and historical sites of ancient civilizations, ruins of the ancient temple is seen in almost every districts, including Wat Phra That Chae Haeng, a temple that stands side by side with Nan Province, Wat Phumin, Ho Kham, Wat Nong Bua, Wat Boon Yuen, which are hundreds of years old and beautifully decorated with murals.
41. Khun Mae Ya,a marvelous pink mountain, is under the supervision of Khun Mae Ya Watershed Management Unit, Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai Province. At the beginning of winter in each year, sakura or Dok Phaya Sua Krong will leave their leaves and elegantly cherry blossom. This is also subject to change according to the weather condition of each year. Each year will have different time of blossom.
How to get there: It is quite a difficult journey. We would need a four-wheel vehicle to drive up on gravel road. We will turn left at a military checkpoint on Highway 1095, Mae Malai - Pai. If we are coming from Mae Malai, it would be just a little bit further from Huai Nam Dang entrance, and villager's trucks would also be available.
42. High angle scenic viewpoint of Bangkok and perimeter cities. How beautiful it would have been if we could go up in the sky and overlooking the capital city of Thailand under a different and unique angle.
43. Koh Mai Phai is situated at the north of Phi Phi Islands. The north and the east has a beautiful beaches and coral reefs, much of which is Staghorn coral reefs stretching far to the south of the island that it was named "hundred thousands of coral reefs" among Andaman sea.
44. Phu Kradueng. "Once in a life must conquer Phu Kradueng", this definition is very familiar to many people expecting that one day one would come to conquer this place. Phu Kradueng is a natural attraction which has been one of the most popular in Thailand. It has abundant natural ecosystems and landscapes ranging from grass fields, pine forests, evergreen forests, waterfalls, and viewpoint cliffs. It is a perfect destination for people who enjoy hiking and nature tourism. You only need to exercise and get your body ready for hiking, only this you can conquer Phu Kradueng. Due to there's plenty of things selling along the way and at the top, some people just need to have a wallet and they also can conquer the mountain.
45. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is located in Ratchaburi Province that is also connecting to Samut Sakhon Province and Samut Songkhram Province. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market opens from 05.00 a.m.-12.00 p.m.. Check this Thai atmosphere of floating market out and you will understand why Damnoen Saduak Floating Market has attracted so many foreign tourists to continue pay a visit since the old time until today.
46. Khao Tewada is the highest peak in Pu Toei National Park in Dan Chang District, Suphanbui Province. This land of mountains is an ideal place for nature lovers. Only a few hours away from Bangkok and we also get to enjoy the sea fog.
47. Mokoju, the highest mountain in the western region forest. It is located in Mae Wong National Park, Kamphaeng Phet Province. This is another dream as well as destination of forest lovers who determine to one day must make a visit. Due to a high demand of tourists who want to conquer this mountain, this year the trip has been shorten from 5 days to 3 days by providing a car service during the first distance. Besides, it only allows 24 people to go on one hiking trip set by the National Park (usually once a week, from November-February). So this place has become one of top places known for reservation quota difficulty, closely follow Khao Chang Phuek. For instance, when the National Park opens for reservation quota this year, every seconds count. Finally, many people end up disappointed. But Mokoju hasn't escaped from us, if this year we can't get it, let's come fight again next year, haha.
48. Tarutao National Park, Satul Province. In the past, "Koh Tarutao" used to be known as the "hell of a prison" and the place for gangs of "Pirates of Tarutao" who are savage and brutal. However, today this island as well as its surrounding islands has become famous tourist attractions such as Koh Adang, Koh Khai, Koh Rawi, and Koh Lipe.
"Whoever dares to collect stones from the island, he/she will experience all kinds of disasters, he/she shall not return home, he/she shall face accidents, he/she shall be unemployed, he/she shall meet endless disaster", this sentence is "a curse of Tarutao Father". It was put as a notice at "Koh Hin Ngam", the island that has the most spectacular rocky beaches in Tarutao National Park, Satul Province.
49. Bang Ben Beach, Kapoe District, Ranong Province. It is located in Laem Son National Park. A long and spacious sandy beach with lots of shady pine forests, it is definitely a perfect beach for someone who loves camping and enjoy the sunset. I highly recommend for those who have come across, you have to spend a night here to listen to the wave and the pine forest tree for once.
How to get there: From Ranong Province, we have to follow the Highway 4 (Ranong - Phang Nga), it is approximately 45 kilometers (or just 6 kilometers away from Kapur Disrict). On the k.m. at 657, we will turn right into gravel road in approximately 10 kilometers and we will reach Laem Son National Park.
50. Talay Bua Deng (red lotus lake) at Talay Noi, Phatthalung Province from the last week. Although I have never been to Talay Bua Deng in Udon Thani Province, I think this place is equally beautiful. This includes nearby attractions such as to enjoy the first light of the day via a giant "Yo" (fishing equipment) at Pak Pra bridge and to watch the sunset at the longest bridge in Thailand which connects Phatthalung Province and Songkhla Province (Chaloemphrakiet 80 Pansa Road). Talay Noi is also considered a top place to watch several kinds of birds in Thailand.
Thank you very much for all the feedback, every praise will be the inspiration for my next journey.