Today I would like to review "where to stay" in a top hit places for vacation as Cha-Am and Hua Hin. Moreover, this also includes Pranburi and Guiburi. I collect from all places that I used to stay.
My dear friends, you can follow me on Facebook
Do not wasting your time, let's go find out together where I will take you….
Let's start with the first one!!!! "Six Senses Hideaway Hua Hin" located in Pranburi. Now it re-brands to Sheraton Hua Hin Pran Buri. At that time, we stayed in Pool Villa suit. There are to houses, one is the bed room and another one is living room. There was a 10 meters pool, Jacuzzi and streaming room provided with good service and peaceful atmosphere. It is one of a luxury hotel of Late Pun Yen Yen in this zone.
2. X2 Kui Buri of Centara group
Type of room is Pool Villa, this is one of the resort that I would suggest for chill out, just lay down and enjoy the wave sound. The resort is away from Hua Hin around 80 km. a little bit far but I guarantee the atmosphere that it is the most peaceful ever because I came here 3 times already. ^^
3. Dhevandara Resort & Spa is a little bit far from Hua Hin to Wat Huey Mongkol. The hotel is not located beside the beach but there are a lot of activities to do such as biking, or fitness. We stayed in 2 bedroom premier pool villa which was a villa with 2 bedroom, 10 meters pool and kitchen studio. It is also far from a city center but it is better with the room decoration…
4. X2 Kui Buri…here we are again…This is my third time with X2 Kui Buri in Pool Villa again. But this time there are many changes especially the pool that they change the tiles color to black. I really like it….Let's see other changes in the photos
My Review :: http://pantip.com/topic/33073549
5. Villa Maroc, this is one of my dream resort. I really like it because it is a Moroccan in every details. We stayed in Pool Court type. And to guarantee this resort, I came here twice within 2 weeks. Next time, my family will reserve the Grunful building. I am so happy to stay here with facilities, amenities and beautiful decoration, just like we are staying in real Morrocco.
My Review :: https://th.readme.me/p/287
6.Hotel de la paix, previous name was Alila located in Cha-Am. It is also one of the resort that I really want to go. There is one thing that makes Hotel de la paix similar to X2 Kui Buri is a stone wall because it was design by the same architect "Khun Duangrit Bunnak". He designed each room to be airy and comfortable with facilities such as Apple TV. The room that I stayed was Horizon
My Review :
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/161
English version: https://en.readme.me/p/171
7. Putahracsa Hua Hin in castle style: the resort separates in two zones, Pool villa is located beside the beach and Silk sand and Jacuzzi Villa is located in the opposite. Decoration is in clear white tone. What I like the most is the restaurant that located beside the beach where we can enjoy the sea wind and wave sound. Just click on the link to find out how romantic it is>>>
My Review ::
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/914
English version: https://en.readme.me/p/995
8. Villa Maroc, as I said before here is beautiful in every detail. That's why I came twice within 2 weeks. We chose to stay in same room type as previous stay, Pool Court. It is the cheapest room here while other room types are even more expensive. However, there is different in color of each building, give different feeling but the same happiness. It is such a good place for couple. For me, I came with my friends and my family, "No Honey" hahaha….
My Review :
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/162
English version: https://en.readme.me/p/187
9. X2 Kui Buri….I keep coming back here. This time we choose to stay in Garden Villa and it is even more special because we request room number 9 which is the only one room that can see the sea view. Normally, the sea view room is available in Beach front villa. That's why I think it is very valuable for some extra money.
My Review ::
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/165
English version: https://en.readme.me/p/174
10. Piman Plearnwan located in Plearnwan market. People only stop by to take photos but there is also a hotel building behind all those shops. It is a classic place to stay with pastel color where you can reverse your to when you was young all when you were not even born. Another place that can make you happy and very impressive with affordable price.
My Review ::
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/217
English version: https://en.readme.me/p/450
11. Norndee Hua Hin is a new opening hotel with outstanding decoration for teenagers located in front of Cicada Market at Khao Trakieb.
My Review :
Thai version: https://th.readme.me/p/1128
12. Royal Pavilion Hua Hin is a hotel in the heart of the city, easy to travel. There is a public van stop located in front of the hotel if you do not want to drive. I have been here twice already. Photos in this review are from both stayed. There are only few hotel photos is this review and in a whole review will be the whole trip review (No specific place).
Review : http://pantip.com/topic/31483207
13. Ayrest Hua Hin with Thai style architecture with all amenities and facilities for your convenience. There are many types of room with Jacuzzi and pool. The room is clean, and comfortable with table set at the balcony. The hotel is located near Hua Hin Hospital. The price at that time was 2,000 baht which was quite very valuable.
14. Hin Nam Sai Suay has just renovated with clean and comfortable bed, and big sofa bed in the room. The price is around thousand baht with swimming pool but no parking. The hotel is easy to find so do not worry. I have never do any review for this hotel so just see in the photos >>>
15. Kor Sor Hua Hin is located in Soi Bor Fai. The resort is quite hard to find so it is probably difficult for people who do not have a car. The resort is peaceful with forest or mountain atmosphere. There are many activities such as biking, kayaking or swimming but if you come on weekday it is going to be very quiet. The price is around one thousand to two thousand baht.
16. Narawan Hua Hin is located at Soi Hua Hin 94 (Soi Manim Wan Mae Keb). The price is 1,200 Baht or in some period is lower than 1,000 Baht. There is a small swimming pool in the front and limited parking space. So it is might not comfortable at this point.
17. Tonto Resort is located in Pranburi next to Villa Maroc. It looks like bungalow resort with basic decoration. For food at the restaurant is taste good and not too expensive. The resort is really good for leisure. We stayed in the room opposite the restaurant with sea view.
18. Nirundorn Resort 3 is located in Cha-Am. I have been here twice, the first time stayed in the building and the second time we stayed in a house with connecting room. If I am not wrong it was about 1,000 – 1,200 baht. There is a small pool or you can just walk cross the road to the beach.
19. Lastly, this is the cheapest hotel that I have stayed. It is start from 650 baht (at that time) with car park, clean room, TV and Free WiFi but no breakfast included. "Ban Pak I-Uun" is located at Soi Hua Hin 32, very easy to find. There are 3 room types and 3 sizes of room. I am not sure if the price has been increased just check again if you would like to stay there.
Come to an end of the review of place to stay in Cha-Am/ Hua Hin from Basic to Luxury by Late Pun Pun Yen Yen. I hope that this review would be useful for anyone who are looking for a place to stay in Hua Hin, Pranburi and Cha-Am.