Ni Hao....This time I would like to greet you all with my Chinese that I have studied because I was invited by the brand new hotel situated right at the heart of the Chinatown to spend a night there. This hotel is called Hotel Royal Bangkok at Chinatown and it is located at Yaowarat Road (Chinatown) and close to Soi Plaeng Nam. It is very easy to find this hotel as it is situated at the best location in China Town. For those who are fascinated with night light of Chinatown, this hotel can't be a better choice. Because the minute you step out of the hotel, the Yaowarat Road that is filled with variety of food will be at your service.....
Please follow me at ...
Fahpawa - Travel and Outing
Today I arrive the hotel around noon, so I want to try hotel's Chinese restaurant here. I'm always a Chinese cuisine lover, especially Dim Sum (dumpling), haha. After checking in at the hotel, so I went to the Mandarin Garden Restaurant. This Chinese restaurant will offer buffet for lunch and a la carte for dinner.
And now comes our highlight here, "the Peking Duck". It is so so big.....
The correct way to enjoy the Peking Duck is to spreading out the flour sheet, putting the duck skin facing upward, seasoning with dipping sauce, placing down green onion and cucumber as well as chili pepper if you like spicy and then rolling them up together and enjoy it :) I have to say, very very delicious! so crispy!
After that, the chef would ask us how we would like the meat to be cooked and I said let the chef give me the best menu. So then the chef delivers "Garlic Duck" and "Rat Na Duck" menu for me to taste.
In addition, there are several Dim Sum selections for us to choose before finally ending with desserts. I want to say that I love desserts here so much, especially "Sago Cantaloupe" (cantaloupe in coconut milk with Sago). It is exceptionally delicious, cantaloupe smells so good and sweet :)
After happily fully filled with so delicious Chinese food, now I want to go explore the room. This time, I get to stay at Apartment Suite. It is the biggest room type in the hotel, thank you very very much :)
Apartment Suite is a one bedroom room. There's living room, a dinning table, a refrigerator, a microwave, a hot water machine, and a toaster. Wow, this is a full facility like that of small condo and the sofa in our bedroom can also be adapted to be an extra bed.
What I like the most in this room is possibly this TV. It is a smart TV. For those who use Samsung, you can simply open Screen Mirroring and watch the movie via this giant screen. Oh wow, seeing this, I also want to have one at my home so that I can happily enjoy my Korean drama, so happy.... >///<
What's more is that the bathroom here is equipped with a built-in speaker. While bathing in the tub, we can also enjoy the music from the TV. This is indeed another way to fin (Thai Slang-being very happy), haha.
After finish the room exploring mission, we cannot fail to explore the swimming pool at the top roof. Here the swimming pool is located at the roof! Such a nice atmosphere! It's a pity that today the weather is not so nice, it's like the rain is coming soon... However, it's also good in a way because it's not hot :) In addition, the fitness service is also available in the same area.
Time flies, now it's already evening. Given the fact that we are right at the heart of the Chinatown, how can we miss to explore the night light here....Let's go, let's go to find something delicious to eat together ^^
If you ask for the most beautiful places for photography in Bangkok, I'm sure that Yaowarat Street at night will definitely be one of the Top 5. Chinatown is lighten up with lights from the gold shops and many restaurants that turn on their lights at night. This is a very colorful and beautiful night light which is very photogenic.
Chinatown is famous for food, especially Street Food. The main purpose of people coming here is to walk and find something delicious to eat :)
The food is really a lot, I seriously want to eat them all, haha. After walking and filling my stomach with more than enough, now I'm walking back to the hotel. It's 11 p.m. and people are still walking at the street.
After waking up, it's now breakfast time. The breakfast room is not so big, the food line is appropriate, not too much but also not too few :
In conclusion ....
- The location is very good. It is considered to be good to the best. I love it so much. Upon walking out of the hotel, you will see Yaowarat Road, no need to worry about transportation means.
- It is very convenient to get to the hotel both by public bus and private car (the hotel provides indoor parking). If you were traveling by a metro, you can get off at Hua Lamphong MRT station and then take a short ride of taxi. In the future, there'll be a station at the new market and it's just behind the hotel.
- And of course, there's a lot of Chinese in this hotel ^^ But there are not from group tour :)
- The room is very clean. Facilities are new. But may be I prefer the big windows, especially those that the sun can shine through, here the room is big but the window is relatively small so the room can be a it dark. If we forget to set alarm clock, we could be late for breakfast, haha.
- Staff is providing excellent service. Every staff can speak good Chinese so all Chinese tourists can be happy and need not to worry about communication issue.
- The food at the restaurant and breakfast is very delicious, this I can firmly confirm :)