Hello! It's SUMMER Time! Where do you guys plan to go for this summer vacation during Songkran holiday?
For those who do not have a plan to go anywhere yet, we would love to recommend “Hua Hin" to you guys. The location is not far from Bangkok at all and there is also a new fascinating attraction that you guys should not miss out!
We are talking about “Camp Meating" which was
held in Chiang Mai before. This time they are holding a camp on the beach, thus,
now let's follow me and see how cool it's going to be!
- For this trip, we would travel for 3days and 2nights (9Apr -11 Apr 2016).
- We make an appointment to meet up at Portochino Community Mall around 08.30am, and then we will start our journey from there.
- Upon arriving at Hua Hin, we stop by having some meal and then go to sit back at Remix Dessert Café.
café is located at Nab Khe Has 5 alley.
- After having some dessert and drink, then we go to do our check-in at the hotel, keep our stuff and get ready to head out.
This night we will stay at Stonehead Hua Hin which is located at Hua Hin 16 alley.
- We will meet up at the Lobby around 03.30pm. And around 04.00pm, we would go out to the Camp Meating. Yeah!
- The camp will be open around 04.00pm
Moreover, the camp is set in En Bleu theme. Easily speaking, it is in blue
- When arrive at the place, we go to register with the staff and they will give us postcards like this, together with discount coupon for all drinks at the party.
- The atmosphere now is considerably hot; I think we might come too early as I have seen that there is no one right now. Therefore, let's go and take some photos first. 3 2 1 and go!
- This table set is for a group of 6 – 8 people.
- This corner is for 2 people; get some kind of romance on the
- Let's look around the place.
- Washbasin and restroom corner.
- Continue exploring.
- I do really love this corner, sitting around campfire.
- Let's picnic on da beach before then.
- A cute white beach house.
- There is an enormous size of rock over there that we could
climb up and take some cool photos with.
- The sea.
- People are starting to come...Yeahhh.
- The camp also offers welcome drink for all the guests which
are very colorful refreshing glass of punch.
- The atmosphere starts to get lively.
- Children are running and playing around the place, they look
- This table is only set for taking photo.
- There are also horses to go for a ride and get some awesome
- After we take photos of all the corners, we then head to our table, take some rest, send and upload photo to show friends.
There are a lot of people now.
- All utensils are ready on the table!
- Side dishes, start with Seasonal Vegetable & Mixed
- Tiny Seafood Platter & Bread Basket
- Let's observe the Oyster bar, each oyster is in a
- It costs 300baht for 4 oysters.
- We order one set to try.
- There are salmon too; guests could call staff to have it
- The sky is getting dark and the weather is pleasant.
- It's BBQ Timeeeee.
are all occupied with grilling and eating that we did not take any photo at
- I will end today with this photo of the atmosphere at the night time.
They even have Marshmallow for guests to grill on the campfire.
- And it is the end of our trip in day one.
- After get up (late) and then we check-out from the hotel at 11.00am.
then head to Debo Café which is located at Hua Hin 37 alley to have noodles for
- Cream Cheese Wontons.
- Hot and Spicy Noodles adding soft-boiled egg and a big piece of pork.
- After we are full, we continue our journey to Seenspace Hua Hin which is located at Hua Hin 35 alley.
Before we travel here, we have seen in social network that the place is about
to open and they will hold Hua Hin Beach Market between 13 – 17 this month. Thus,
we decide to stop by to have a look as we will have to head back before the
festival start. What a pity!
- When we arrive, I feel a bit surprised as the place is still under-construction.
Although we are not sure whether it is allowed people to enter or not, but we
still walk inside and take a photo. Lol.
Since inside area is still under-construction, thus, we just walk to take a photo
at the area next to a sea which the scenery here looks spectacular.
- Let's walk back.
From what we have seen, I guess that it would take quite some time to open all
the area; however we will definitely come back!
- Let's continue our journey; we stop by for some coffee before we get to another accommodation.(We would change our accommodation style a little bit tonight)
- Tonight, we would stay in a condominium called Vimanlay which is located at Cha-Am district. The condo is located next to the beach with a nice pool. Impressive!
(You could find the details of the place at Facebook “Luxury Vimanlay Condo for rent at Cha Am-HuaHin")
wait until the sunlight is not too strong, then we do some swimming and walking
by the sea.
- We drive to Hua Hin in the evening for dinner at Hua Hin Night Market.
have our dinner at Go-Thi restaurant which is located just opposite to Hua Hin
Night Market. It's our favorite restaurant!
- Then, we eat some Roti, should not miss out when you travel in Hua Hin.
- Ice-Cream also a must here as well.
- We eat along the way that we feel really stuffed, thus, we take some walk for digest for a while, buy some food and then get back to the condo.
There are not many activities for today. We just wake up, swim, walk by the
beach, have lunch and then head back to Bangkok.
- And this is the end of our trip before Songkran holiday.
- For upcoming long holiday like this, if you guys still don't know where to travel to, Let's try travelling here!
- Finally, please follow our page to read all previous reviews and where will we travel in next time, let's follow and find out!