Last week I got an invitation from Swissotel Nai Lert Park to try Chinese buffet for diner at Noble House, which is on the hotel's ground floor.
How is it going to be,, please follow me there....
Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok
Location: On Wireless road (Same road as Central Embassy, by BTS get off at Ploen Chit Station)
Noble House is on the ground floor
Tel: 02 253 0123 - 7133
Diner buffet from 18.00-22.00 999++ Bath every day
The buffet here is to order from the menus which will be cooking fresh to order.
three choices for starters
1. Peking Duck, Hong Kong Style
2. Marinated chicken in Chinese whiskey with jelly fish.
3. Cold Pork Leg with Century Egg
Three types of soup
1. Seafood thick soup Szechuan style
2. Corn Soup with Crab Meat
3. Bamboo Mushroom Soup with Taiwanese Vegetables (Did not order this menu)
Three of main courses
1. Tiger Prawns with Salt and Chili
2. Fried snapper with black soy sauce.
3. Stir fried grouper with Szechuan Peking sauce
Three of meat menus
1. Chicken with lemon sauce
2. Sweet and Sour Pork with pineapple
3. Stir fried beef with oyster sauce
Three menus of vegetable and tofu
1. Hong Kong kale and Bok Choy with XO sauce
2. Broccoli with crab meat
3. Tofu with herbal red sauce
Three dishes of Rice and Noodle
1.Crispy Chinese Noodle
2. Fried rice with kale and salted fish
3. Fried noodle in black bean thick sauce
Lastly,, three kinds of dessert
1. Ginkgo in hot sweet ginger
2. Douhua with fruit salad (tofu pudding)
3.Seasonal Fresh Fruits
And the diner comes to ending.
Not many choices of food but complete all courses with quality of selected ingredients, for the taste I can confirm every dish is good ( not lying to you because I went back the next day with my family) and for the price you can calculate by yourself, how much you can eat for a meal.
Dim Sum Lunch buffet (11.30-14.30 น.)
Monday to Saturday, 650++ Bath
Sunday 790++ Bath
PS. currently tho hotel has deal with Central Credit Card, come 2 pay for 1 Lunch only ans advance reservation is highly appreciate..
Thank you to Swissotel Nai Lert Park for the invitation that I have a chance for visiting.
and thanks to all my lovely followers...